Saturday, June 13, 2009

Having Myself A Cosy Little Winter :)

Mmmmmm Winter. Some people hate it, but me, I Love It!
I know, I know, Yes, I complain bitterly about having to venture out and about in it (especially in this last week, Melbourne is getting very very chilly), but truth be known it's my most favorite time of the year.

Winter fashion is the best of the year in my opinion; fingerless gloves (oooooh check out Gaye Abandon's groovy little arm mittens on etsy, or on her website http://www.gayeabandon.com/, they are so very lovely) hoodies, beanies, patterned stockings, lovely wool jumpers, flat boots, and big beautiful pre-loved jackets ....
but lets not forget soup, echinacea, rain on my tin roof and red red wine.



Winter makes me think of Japan, and the winter fashions over there. So amazing! In Tokyo I spent hours in a shop that was full of leggings and stockings in every different shade imaginable, as well as patterns. If only id bought up big time while I was there, I'd totally be set up for this winter! Boooo hooooo. Ahh well November is not too far away, and i'll set aside some extra 'stocking funds' this time around :)

“Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius”

No comments:

Post a Comment