Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cute Little Cosmo



I have a brand spanking new nephew, yay, called Zack, and seeings though I still hadnt fired up 'eleanor' (my new elna) I thought what better time to get crafty and make something special for the new little man to say 'Hello. Welcome To The World!'.


I used a pattern from the book 'Softies' by Ellen Box (http://www.bonspielcreation.com/) and made him abit more personal for little Zack by adding a lightning bolt and a Z. Trent suggested we should make him make some kind of noise, so we put some bells inside a kinder surprise plastic egg, and put it in the polyfill inside this little cosmo's body, so now it makes a great rattle sound.
He makes me smile everytime I look over at him :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I love seeing other people's cosmonauts!--Ellen

    ReplyDelete