Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Whoa...what a busy busy Girl I have been!
Ive been so flat out that I almost completely forgot that Im holding a stall at Camberwell Market next weekend with my Lovely friend, Sarah.
So, today I got my sewing boots on....well not really boots, more hands/wrists/fingers/elbows, you get the point. Im going to sew an assortment of badges, and ive also got some 2nd hand clothes and earrings im going to try and sell there.
This is a little snippet of what ive been up to day :)


Im also going to make some floppy disks, and maybe some felt records as well. Im feeling pretty happy right now as ive had such a lovely little weekend, and I get tomorrow off work, BONUS!!
There are some great exhibitions on in Melbourne at the moment, my friend Sarah sent me an email full of HOT TIPS for this month in Fitzroy, one i'm definetly heading to this week is Gorker Gallery - Gore St, Fitzroy, where a super cute 'Bookworms Never Go To Bed Alone' exhibit is on until July 19th, http://www.gorkergallery.com/gorker_shows.html. Geek girls are ace!


No comments:

Post a Comment